Higher Education Forum
12-1 F., No. 129, Sec. 1, Fuxing S. Rd.,
Tel: + 886 2 2740 1498
Fax: + 886 2 2752 2642
SICASE 2015 will the oncoming event of the successful conference series focusing on Engineering and Applied Sciences. The scientific program will focus on current advances in the research, production and use of Engineering and Applied Sciences with particular focus on their role in maintaining academic level in Engineering and Applied Sciences and elevating the science level.
The conference's goal will to provide a scientific forum for all international prestige scholars around the world and enable the interactive exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge. The conference will focus on evidence-based benefits proven in clinical trials and scientific experiments.
Further to its scientific content, SICASE will be a networking event. A unique opportunity to meet all the related field fellow researchers of Engineering and Applied Sciences, meet those who influenced the past, influence the present and most importantly will enable the future of Sciences field by means of basic research, lab trials, regulatory efforts or development of industrial technology. Initiation of cross-boarder co-operations between scientists and institutions will be also facilitated.
SICASE 2015 Schedule
|Submission Deadline||March 20, 2015|
|Acceptance Notification||April 05, 2015|
|Registration Deadline||April 25, 2015|
|SICASE 2015 Conference Date||June 27-29, 2015|
To encourage young academics, HEF Committee will provide limited spots for students to compete for the Student Best Paper Awards(SBPA) in SICASE 2015. In this time, the outstanding papers will win the award certificate. Furthermore, we will give each awarded paper the scholarship as the extra prize.
SICASE 2015 Submission topics are as follow:
1. Biomedical Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer and Information Sciences
5. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
6. Environmental Science
7. Fundamental and Applied Science
8. Material Science and Engineering
9. Mechanical Engineering
To be considered as an candidate, please refer to the followings:
1. Select your Prefix as “PHD Student ” or “Master student” via the SICASE Submission System : http://www.sicase.org/Paper_submit.asp
2. Your submission must be a “FULL PAPER”, abstracts will not be considered.
3. Provide your student ID as a proof and send to the SICASE Secretariat(email@example.com) to confirm your identity for SBPA before April 17th, 2015.
4. You have to complete the registration process along with the payment & full paper submission before April 25th , 2015.
Noted, all the above steps had to be done to keep your SBPA qualification. Authors may not be considered qualified if any of the above rules is not completed.
Tutorial Course: Seoul, Korea 2015
Speaker: Professor, Sounghwa Walker
Instructor at the Graduate School of Education,
University of California, Riverside (UCR), USA
Topic: Engaging the audience through empowering nonverbal communication
-Purpose of the presentation & about the speaker
-Improving nonverbal skills